Only while supplies last, salt sesson must be paid before receiving gift. This us not per person, this is only as it reads No returns or exchanges, no exchange for cash value. All salt room bookings are in agreement with terms and conditiins and automatically sign waiver for all parties attending.
Take care of your body, its the only place you have to live ~ John Rohn
Welcome to The First Himalayan Salt Room in Red Deer
What is a salt room?
A Himalayan salt room is filled with true and unprocessed Pink Himalayan salt. Our room is floor to ceiling salt bricks and a floor filled with loose salt.
We do not use any scents or oils in our room, so we do ask that you not wear heavy perfume when coming to use our room
You can book a 30min, 45min or 60min session for just you. (book button below)
Come in sit in an anti gravity chair you can relax with just you in the room or bring friends. Don't want to sit on a chair? That is the popular way to go! Sitting on the salt floor is the best part, getting to imerse yourself into the grounding and healing energy of Pink HImalayan Salt. We will have music on for you or you can just enjoy the silence, its totally up to you. There are cushions and blankets as well as books, cards and crystals you can use.
Himalayan Salt has so many amazing benefits for the human body.
Dry salt air is more powerful than moist air. The negatively charged ions in salt improve our health and mood. Inhaling particles may reduce inflammation and mucus in the lungs, improving respiratory conditions such as asthma, allergies, bronchitis, sinus congestion and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Salt rooms/caves are becoming more and more popular as the realization of many benefits to this unique structure. Our cave is wall to ceiling Himalayan salt blocks stacked in a cedar lattice. The floor is filled 3" thick with course and fine Himalayan pink salt, creating air particles as well as the benefits of reflexology while walking on the loose salt. Since Salt is antibacterial the room maintains the cleanliness but we do have some stipulations for each person before entry.
On the metaphysical side of salt, the negative ions help clear the postive ions we carry day to day. Postive ions contribute to anxiety, restlessness, anger, frustration, and more, so reducing and clearing this energy helps to bring a more relaxed state of mind.
We do not use any oils or scents in our room, also if you are unsure about medical situations like pregnancy or surgery please consult a doctor we cannot advise the safety of use.
How you can use the room:
1. You can book a private session to come in and enjoy a peaceful time sitting in the cave with music if you wish or just enjoy the a little "me" time or you can a friend can share. 2. We will be offering meditations, weekly sound sessions, and various workshops in the cave. See our event page here for details. http://allevents.by/thesoulcenterreddeer
**we will not be renting this room out to any pracitioners outside The Soul Center Group. Private group sessions can be booked with one of our facilitators. Contact us if you wish to book a private event.
Rules for using our salt room
1. First and formost, cleanliness is important. If you have time to clean up before coming to you appointment this would be preferred. Though salt is antibacterial its not a miracle worker.
2. we have a sink for washing your hands prior to using the room and after
3. if you have any contagious viruses we ask you do not use the cave until verified you are no longer at risk for spreading illness. If we suspect you are ill you may be denied entry and asked to rebook your session.
4. if you have any contagious skin infections that you refrain using the cave until safe to do so, if you have a doctors note stating that you are non contagious please provide this
5. respecting the structure of the room by not trying to remove any blocks
6. no throwing or tossing loose salt at any time (though you can sit and make snow angels... well more like salt angels )
7. no shouting, running, or horseplay in the room. This is a room for quiet and relaxation, if you wish to there is a play ground over by the arena you can use.
8. any damages created by any of the above you will be liable to pay for replacement or repairs.
9. do not lick, taste or eat any of the salt - yes it is salt and it will taste like salt. If you want to taste it please as at the counter we can give you some to eat
10. you must remain clothed at all times (I don't believe this will be an issue.. but it needs to be said.. because there will be that ONE person...)
11. no "adult" activities in the room at anytime (as above)
12. do not remove any salt from the salt room, the room will be checked prior to entry and after. If any blocks are missing you will be charge a retail value of $19.99 + GST per block.
13. Sessions require payment before entry, this is non refundable
14. an staff member will escort you to the room and come and retrieve you upon your time. We will set a timer for you and will knock on the door and stop the music when you time is up. We ask you exit in a timely fashion to respect others that are booked after you.
15. headphones will be given to you at the time of payment MUST be returned when you are done, failure to do so and the headphones are discovered missing you will be charged $40.00 to replace them
If you break any of the above rules or we suspect you have, you will be or maybe billed for damages or clean up at $25/hr. You will also be banned from any future use of the salt room
We do not use any essential oils or scented products in our room. This wil always be a clean and unaltered product we offer